It has been a glorious summer here in the northeast. Although it’s hard to believe, September is upon us. So as a salute to the unofficial last weekend of the season, I offer the latest At Ease, an ode to Labor Day Lounging.
- Hat – Eugenia Kim
- Ebru Ceramic Stand – Simple Life
- James Beard’s Strawberry Shortcakes – recipe and photo via Food 52
- Blue Heirloom Napkin with Brass Camelia Napkin Ring – Juliska
- Inverlussa Palm Box with Rivets – McKinnon and Harris
- Riviera Bench – Serena & Lily
- Tulu Handpainted Polly Enameled Charger – Studio Four
Wishing everyone a day of relaxing Labor Day lounging! Happy September.
5 thoughts on “At Ease | Labor Day Lounging”
I could not find comments!!??!!
Where are they?
I found them!
The Kim hat is already sold out! I have plenty of straw hats, and never thought Id find one I liked better than my Peter Beeton hats, but this one was tempting!
It’s so hard to believe that it is already September – the fastest summer I can ever remember. Wishing I was having the strawberry shortcakes with my morning coffee…yum!!
Yes, I’m Labor Day Lounging!! Getting ready for a fantastic fall with fresh cool breezes and RAIN for parched California. Have a wonderful day! Mary